travel21win-en - Urlaub - Reisen - Thüringen entdecken
Conditions of participation Thuringia QUIZ / TRAVEL.21digital (01.06.2021-15.06.2021)
The competition is organised by Thüringer Tourismus GmbH. The competition questions can be found at https://beta.thueringen-entdecken.de/travel21win. Entries can be made by e-mail up to and including 15 June 2021. The winners will be drawn by 22 June 2021. Registered visitors to the virtual trade fair platform "TRAVEL.21digital" (accessible at https://travel21.on.expo-x.com) are eligible to enter. Employees of Thüringer Tourismus GmbH are excluded from participation. The chances of winning are not dependent on a business transaction. Class 2 prizes can only be won by answering the additional questions (1-5). The number of correctly answered questions (1 correct answer = 1 point) increases the chances of winning. If there are several entries with the same number of points, the winner will be drawn by lot.
Prizes include 5 gift boxes (class 1) and 3 travel packages (class 2).
Winners will be notified by e-mail no later than 14 days after the draw. Cash payment of the prizes is not possible. Claims to prizes will be forfeited without compensation if no response is received from the winner within 7 days of notification of the prize.
Personal data of the participants will be collected via mail form at https://beta.thueringen-entdecken.de/travel21win. Participant data will be used exclusively for the purpose of processing the competition. The provisions of the data protection regulations (https://beta.thueringen-entdecken.de/datenschutz) apply.
The legal process is excluded.
These are the prizes that you can win:
Class 1 prizes:
(Eligibility to win: Answering questions 1-10; an increased number of points increases the chance of winning)
- Bauhaus. Practical and decorative things in Bauhaus design
- Gourmet. Sweet and savoury, with and without alcohol
- Kitchen chef. Ingredients and gadgets to act in the kitchen
- Christmas Land. Whatever helps decorate
- Garden pleasure. To make things grow in the garden
Winners can choose one of the above gift boxes.
Class 2 prizes:
(Draw eligibility: Answering the additional questions 1-5; an increased number of points increases the chance of winning)
World Heritage Tour of Thuringia
Travel package for 2 people, accommodation in double room. The places are well accessible by train or car.
- 3 nights with breakfast in an Erfurt old-town hotel
- 1 night with breakfast at Wartburg Hotel Eisenach
- Erfurt Travel Card
- Thüringen Hopper Ticket for one day (regional transportation)
- Weimar Card
- 2 tickets for the autumn festival of Thüringer Bachwochen 2021
(only available for a travel period within 8 – 21 September 2021)
- Individual guided Wartburg tour
Thuringian Forest Adventure
Travel package for 2 people, accommodation in double room. The places are best accessible by car.
- 2 nights with breakfast at Berghotel Oberhof (Villa Silva)
- 1 activity programme of your choice in Oberhof (e.g. crossc-ontry skiing [incl. ski rental] at LOTTO Ski Sports Hall, guest-ride in a bob-sleigh, ice-rafting, LOTTO Bike Park Oberhof. Needs to be coordinated in advance.)
- 2 nights with breakfast in a hotel in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Thuringian Forest
- Guided game watching in the Biosphere Reserve
- Thüringer Wald Card guest card and Rennsteig Ticket (busses and regional trains)
- Day ticket for the Thuringian Mountain Railway
Nearby options include: Lauscha, centre of the traditional glass industry and of Weihnachtsland am Rennsteig® (Thuringian Forest Christmas Land), Schwarza Valley – the “herb garden of Thuringia”
Christmas Land in the Thuringian Forest (Weihnachtsland am Rennsteig®)
Travel package for 2 people, accommodation in double room. The places are best accessible by car. (Especially nice in November/Dezember 2022!)
- 1 night with breakfast at Boutiquehotel Schieferhof in Neuhaus am Rennweg
- 2 nights with breakfast in a city centre hotel in Jena
- three-course dinner "at the Boutique Hotel Schieferhof
- visit and workshop tour of glass manufactory "Thüringer Weihnacht" in Lauscha including welcome by the owner Helmut Bartholmes; opportunity to explore the factory sale on site
- Heimatproviant – lunch package for an individual Rennsteig tour
- Romantic dinner at Landgrafen Restaurant in Jena with view of the city and the Saale valley
- Entrance for The Porcelain Experience at Leuchtenburg Castle (There is a Christmas Market at the castle on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Advent weekends.)
Winners can choose one of the above packages.