Declaration on Acessibility - Urlaub - Reisen - Thüringen entdecken
Erklärung zur Barrierefreiheit
für Webseiten der Thüringer Tourismus GmbH
Status of compliance with the requirements
The review of compliance with the requirements is based on a study conducted by "webit! Gesellschaft für neue Medien mbH" on 18.06.2021 using the BITV test (92 test steps with a 5-stage evaluation scheme).
Based on the review, the websites are not or only partially compatible with the aforementioned requirements due to the following incompatibilities or exceptions.
- Alternative text for controls - in progress -.
- Missing or insufficiently descriptive alternative texts in icons.
- Missing alternative text in logo (header and footer)
- Alternative texts for graphics and objects - in progress -
- Existing alternative texts often do not represent an equivalent to the image content or are missing completely
- Alternatives for CAPTCHAs
- image-based CAPTCHAs cannot be perceived by e.g. blind users
- Alternatives for audio files and silent videos
- For audio files and silent videos, an appropriate alternative is necessary.
- HTML structural elements for headings - in progress -
- Heading structure is not coherent
- HTML structural elements for lists - in progress -
- Lists not marked as lists
- Content subdivided
- Subdivision of content into smaller units
- Form element labels can be determined programmatically - in progress -
- not all form elements are linked to their labels by markup
- Sensible sequence - in progress -
- Input fields for user data convey purpose - in progress -
- Forms contain input fields that do not convey the purpose in a language-independent way (e.g. first name, email address)
- Usable without colours
- Links in continuous text are not sufficiently highlighted.
- Contrast of texts sufficient
- The contrast values of the fonts are partly below 4.5:1 (small font) or 3:1 (large font).
- Text can be enlarged to 200
- The enlargement of the text leads to the overlaying of page elements. - in progress -
- Contrast of graphics and graphic control elements sufficient
- Graphics or graphic control elements must have a contrast of at least 3:1 to their surroundings - in progress -
Accessible via keyboard
- Usable without mouse
- Some controls cannot be selected and/or activated with the keyboard.
- Moving content can be switched off
- Background videos and animations run permanently and cannot be stopped.
Navigable - in progress -
- Areas skippable
- Inconsistent use of HTML elements and ARIA Document Landmarks
- Meaningful document titles
- Document titles do not always adequately describe the content of the pages
- Coherent sequence of keyboard operations
- Coherent and comprehensible sequence for accessing links, form elements and objects when using the keyboard.
- Current position of focus clear
- Standard browser focus has been deactivated for many elements via CSS
- No unexpected context change when typing
- Search results reload unannounced
Assistance with typing
- Error detection
- Form fields with missing/incorrect entries are only visually highlighted, but the error is not described - in progress -
- Labels of form elements available
- The labels of some form elements contain symbols that are not explained. - in progress -
- Correct syntax - in progress -
- HTML validation error:
- incorrect nesting of elements
- Incorrect or wrongly named attributes
- HTML validation error:
- Name, role, value available - in progress -
- Self-created HTML controls that are not based on standard HTML elements must be implemented in such a way that they provide this semantic information
- Status messages available programmatically
- The validation and error messages in the forms cannot be determined programmatically.
- User-defined settings for font size and colour are not adopted or lead to display problems.
The elimination of these deficiencies is currently being planned and is to a large extent already in progress. As soon as there are improvements in terms of accessibility on our pages, they will be published here.
Date of creation or last update of the declaration
This statement was created on 21/09/2021 and last updated on 16/10/2021.
Report barriers: Contacting us about accessibility issues.
Would you like to report existing barriers in this website/mobile application or ask for information on how to implement accessibility? For your feedback as well as any further information, please contact our responsible contact persons.
[ Report barriers ]
If no satisfactory solution has been found even after your feedback to the above contact, you can contact the enforcement body in Thuringia. The Enforcement Body is established at the Thuringian State Commissioner for People with Disabilities and has the task of supporting out-of-court dispute resolution in the event of conflicts on the subject of accessibility between people with disabilities and public bodies in Thuringia. The enforcement procedure is free of charge for you. There is no need to engage a legal advisor. For more information on the enforcement procedure and how to apply, go to: http://www.thueringen.de/th10/bb/.
You can contact the Enforcement Panel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.